Sunday, April 29, 2012

THE HOUSE ON FOSTER ROAD DEL CITY OKLAHOMA

After we lived in the house on 15th&Byers in Oklahoma City. We moved into a house in Del City on Foster Road. On the right of our house was a Buddhist Monestary. To the left of us was an acre and a half of land. On the other side of the field was a house that had a chicken farm. Beyond that was an immense field with what we believe is a Government Intelligence Building. My dad and uncle explored out there and were met by two agents. Who told them to leave the premises, the next time they came within 200 yards they would shoot to kill. After that almost every night we had a black chopper hover over our house. The men wore black suits and black sunglasses. We dubbed them the M.I.B. (Men In Black).

I was six years old when we moved in. I hated the house. It gave off a horrible feeling. My only reprieve was the field and little boy on the chicken farm. The first night we moved into the house I began having nightmares of this creature in the attic. It was about six feet tall, completely white, its body looked like it was chiseled from marble. It had no fingers only hooked claws. Its face looked human, but distorted. It had rectangular spikes on its head. Its eyes were so red they were black. It never did anything to me. I don't think it noticed me. I don't know if the dreams were paranormal or just horrible. The only ironic thing is we would hear footsteps and boxes moving in the attic. My mom had my dad check it out and he found nothing but some boxes we put up there.

My mom was pregnant with my younger brother when we lived in the house. The house was also a one bedroom. But I no longer slept in my parents bed. I had my own bed in the room. One night I woke up and heard my parents talking. They were both pointing to the ceiling and saying, "What is that?" I looked up and saw the shadow of a man on the ceiling wearing a derby. We also heard two men's voices emanating from the bedroom closet. Around the time we were going to move, we heard a voice say, "The baby stays." My mom was still pregnant at the time, but almost due.

I also saw two women in the field on occasion. One was about five foot with long red hair, wearing a robe like dress with a floral pattern, carrying a basket with wheat in it. She would sing to me. The other woman was about the same height she had hair so brown it was black and wore the same robe like dress. She didn't have a basket but would put things in the other woman's. The dark hair woman would tell me about the wild flowers in the field and the love of Jesus Christ. I remember one day my older brother and I were walking in the field when we heard a woman shout "STOP" a few feet ahead of us we heard a rattlesnake, but never saw it. We never saw the woman, but she sounded like the dark haired woman. My brother was spooked, but I wasn't.

That's all that really happened in that house. But ever since we lived in that house, I feel like something has followed me from that house ever since. I don't believe it was one of the women.

SIDENOTE: We had a litter of kittens that we had to bury because of tragic circumstances. My dad buried them in the back yard. Every once in awhile you could hear them mew and yowling from the grave site.

No comments:

Post a Comment