Wednesday, August 1, 2012

THE GIRL CLOAKED IN ETHER

What I consider Ether to be is "spirit or soul energy". Ether is connected to everything and everything that is alive lives on Ether. All of magic or magical workings uses Ether, and spirits live on a plain of existence concentrated with it. This is how I speak to and work with Spirit Guides and other beings. I have a more concentrated amount of Ether that surrounds and permeates from me. I am always connected to the other side and I do not have the ability to shut it out. It comes and goes as it pleases, though I do have control what I do and do not let through.





Even though I give readings on all manners of things. I do not wish to be called any of the following, 'psychic', 'medium', clairvoyant', 'psion', and etc. If you have to call me anything, then call me an 'Ethereal Consultant'. It sounds ostentatious I know, but I don't have a better description for it. If you have a better one leave it in a comment below. I run a page on FaceBook called "Ethereal Whisperings" if you would like a reading then feel free to send me a message.

( https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ethereal-Whisperings/266367183467235?ref=hl )








Lately since I have been doing readings, I frequently get messages about people around me from my spiritual connections. All most all of them have been sad or worse. I don't know if it has to do with energy around these people. Or if it is just the nature of life's planning (aka Karma). All in all things in life unfold as they should and cannot be forced. When an astral or ethereal being gives you a message about current events or the future, they are usually the ones shaping your life. Sometimes they like where things are going and other times they want to alter it for whatever reason. Not all of the messages you get are from belevolent beings. Sometimes things of a malignant nature want to intervene in your life, and will disguise themselves so you detour. It is up to you to learn discernment and how to judge who speaks to you and how to interpret it.





I have also been learning about people's true natures from these readings. Some I am glad to see and others leave me heartbroken. Others don't faze me and others leave me flabberghasted. There have been times as of late where I am tormented so badly about what I am receiving that I cannot sleep. And even when I do manage to sleep, my dreams are plagued with visions. Don't get me wrong, I do get the nice messages where they make me feel warm and fuzzy. Yet since everything is in retrograde, I have been seeing the plotline of a horror show. Scary thing is it is only the beginning, and everyone's life is a chess board. I am just going to have keep some info a secret, and see how everything is played out.




I am just hoping that everything will not be destroyed and demolished. That there will be a foundation left to build on. Yet I see grave changes and everybody still has a chance to change their positions before it is too late. Question is, "Will they"? Those who have hidden agendas will be burned no matter what and they won't have a soul to help them. Those who are seeking genuine forgiveness will find it, only if they ask for it, and admit their faults. Those who are neutral will be dismantled for not being in the opposition. I see alot of failure for certain parties, and alot of reluctant victory for those fighting the good fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment