Sunday, July 29, 2012

UPDATE ON THE ACTIVITY IN MY HOME PART 3

I use to have ocassional instances where I felt like somebody was in the room. Now it is on a regular basis. I am never alone, even when my family isn't around. I keep feeling the heavy presence of a woman and the detached presence of a man. I already know of the two men, and one woman the house came with. Somewhere along the line of investigating I have acquired the spirit of a small child.




Ever since I have put the rock from Arapaho on top of my fridge nothing stays up there for long. There is a Pro and a Con to this, I get the kind of activity I was looking for when I put it there. The con is that I have a mess to clean up regularly. And the things tend to fall off more when I am in the vicinity of the fridge. I don't know if it is Joseph or Eliza. Or if one of my other spirits is jealous.

I don't hear the noises in the attic anymore. Although I do hear walking through out the house, things being gone through, and door knobs being rattled. I have things go missing only to find them in peculiar places. When I go to bed at night I wake up to the feeling of someone standing next me or at the foot of the bed. I constantly see the figure of a crouched down child looking at me around corners, full on, not out of the corner of my eye. The child has light brown hair, and big brown eyes. I also hear the child laugh and talk when my kids are asleep or are not here.

While washing dishes I get the sensation of someone standing behind me or when I am doing laundry. There have been times I have felt someone sit down on the other end of the couch.

The cherry to my cake is still the unusual noises outside and now the thing that I saw outside. It was roughly eight feet tall, a blue black color, feline face, and eyes, long triangular pointed ears, claw like hands and feet. It had three silver bands on each wrist, and walked upright on two feet. I was closing my daughters bedroom curtain at bed time when something silver caught my eye, I stared out and saw it. It turned its head and looked at me. Then turned its head back around and stalked off across the yard until it got to the driveway and then got on all fours and bolted off. I am perplexed that I sat it at all, but I live in the city. So it is even more confusing. I am wondering, if it is the same creature that makes the dreadful noises at night?


(This is very similar to what I saw.)



No comments:

Post a Comment