Monday, July 9, 2012

UPDATE ON THE ACTIVITY IN MY HOME


Well for the past two weeks there has been a bit of a lull in activity. Other than the strange noises outside of my home that I have become accustomed to; lately we have acquired new activity. I have been hearing a child laughing in my children's room when they are not home or are in a different room. I keep seeing a short figure that is white-pink in color, it likes to walk in tight circles around me, I have also heard a child talking that wasn't my children, I have had items go missing, and the list goes on.

I already know we have one woman and two male entities in our home. So it is possible the child has always been here with us too and could just now manifest itself. It could have followed me from a location that we investigated, and it has chosen to stay. Or there is a possibility that the child like entity is not human and never was. I am not saying it is demonic in nature, just because something is 'nonhuman' doesn't make it 'demonic'. The entity could also have something to do with the strange noises outside. I only say this because when I pick up its energy it doesn't feel human at all, but it doesn't feel malevolent either. So right now it's a coin toss of what it could possibly be.

No comments:

Post a Comment