Thursday, July 26, 2012

I SWEAR, I CAN'T GO ANYWHERE......







The thing that sucks the most about being a sensitive? I can not seem to go anywhere without finding someone, well, an undead someone.....even at work. My first day at work I am in the bathroom, and I see a whispy shadow of a woman's legs go in the stall next to me, and disappear. My second day I keep seeing the same figure move about the store, and on my third day....she begins talking to me. Her name is Carla, she is middle aged, and she believes that she still works there. I don't think that she knows that she is dead, that is the impression I get. So I am thinking that things will get interesting. I am not going to outright ask if the place is haunted, especially being a newbie and all. Although I may try to dig something up about the area and the store. I will let you know more, either if I find something, or if she opens up more to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment