Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Dream Journal Entry 1 (9/17/2013)

I was outside in a gray stone courtyard, the sky was a heavy gray with bits of white swirled in like a marble. There was heavy  amounts of ambient light, but no sources that I could see from where it could come from. I could feel that I was totally alone there. There were massively  built stone gray walls, they were taller than me, but not by much. They were massive in width and seemed to be structured like a maze. On the stone walls were vibrant green vines as thick as ropes, with thorns as big and as sharp as daggers. On the vines lining the stone walls  were giant red flowers, they looked like they had been dyed a scarlet red with caked on blood.  I have on a white day dress, I am barefooted, a silver dagger on my hip. I have a white blind fold on my eyes, it's covered in old blood and new blood. My white dress is spotless. My left  hand is sliding and running against the thorns as a walk through the maze, never once lifting my left  hand. My hand is torn up pretty bad, bleeding profusely, but I never get a drop of blood on my hand. I keep thinking to myself, " I have got to get this right, I have to get this right, get this right, before the moon gets up." I feel like what I am doing is suppose to be a spiritual experience and I am trying to find something in the thorn vines blindly.

No comments:

Post a Comment