Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Undisclosed Abandoned School

Very few and I mean very few locations have scared me to my core. This place is intimidating, physically a behemoth and it is not a place you want to get lost in. Every single second you feel as if you're being watched, the phantom steps behind you, and inaudible whispers only strengthen what you know. You are NOT alone. Stephanie Henning and Donald Secrest were with me at this location.

We heard footsteps following us, teen girls whispering, upstairs two grown men carrying on a conversation, classroom door slamming. It was almost like school was still in session.

The most creepy part. We were in the gymnasium, sitting in the middle of the bleachers. It was  Stephanie, me in the middle, and then Don. Stephanie heard it, but Don and I felt it. Something sat on the otherside of Don.

We were creeped out so bad. We barely stayed 2 hours. We plan on going back as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment