Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Eskridge Hotel and Museum Revisited

Our team had a residential case in Wynnewood, Oklahoma. So we decided to let our good friend Chris Walker (Wynnewood, Historical Society) join us (Stephanie and I) . I can't say much about the residential case, but here is a list of things that happened:
phantom footsteps
shadows
bedroom door opening/closing
knocks on backdoor

The weirdest part of it all, a flash of neon purple light that filled the whole room, with no reasonable explanation.

Even with the few interesting occurrences, activity died quickly.

We decided to stop by the Eskridge, before we did we stopped by Chris's house. I had a cool experience there. Stephanie was in the entranceway of the living room, Chris was in the kitchen, and I was in the middle of the living room looking around. I saw the shape of a cat behind one of the curtains, swaying it's tail back and forth. I told Chris, "I thought you only had the one cat, Crook?" She peeks out of the kitchen, "I only do have Crook, he's shut up in my room." I look back and the cat in the window was gone. I really didn't believe her, I was in shock, she had to prove to me she only had Crook,. However she did say it explained parts of her own activity.

At the Eskridge upon entering it felt uneasy, uninviting, and heavy. Which is unlike it's usual atmosphere even in the dark it's moderately peaceful even with activity. The building just felt angry that night. We all felt it and at one point discussed leaving, it was that intense. Besides Stephanie being touched a few times, Chris having her beanie tugged, it was all directed on me. I had my hair pulled several times, Stephanie and Chris saw my ponytail in the air and drop one of the times. Stephanie and I had something with ice cold breath breathing on us. I was pinched a few times. Near the end we were in the barber shop doing an EVP session, we heard someone pound down the staircase-like a bat out of hell, and the front door open and slam. Thankfully the Wynnewood police station is across the street. We went over, and came back with the police to check things out. They didn't find anything, except one officer. He and I were standing at the end of a hall facing a windowless brick room talking. A limbless torso, just shoulders and a chest in a black shirt, came out of one brick wall, floated across, and went into another brick wall. The officer's eyes got huge, he turned to me, "This is your area of expertise, I think Iwill be going now".

No comments:

Post a Comment