Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Vintage Visions

For nearly a week now I have been having dreams and waking visions of the same person in the same place.

The first one was of a young woman's arms bound together by fraying rope at the wrists. A silky dark off white sheet under them.

Second one is of a man in a black and white victorian dinner suit. He's on a brass framed bed, with dark off white satin sheets. He is forcibly kissing a young woman in a baby pink rough lace victorian dinner gown. Her arms bound together at the wrists with fraying rope to the brass headboard.

The next one the woman is tied to a wooden chair with the same fraying rope from the bed. Her wrists are bruised and rawly bleeding. The man is bent over her talking angrily to her. He is fair skinned, average  height, slender muscular build, thick black mustache, deep set expressionate eyes, strong nose, black hair curling around his ears. He looks like he's in his mid 20's. Has a top hat on. He's pointing at her while yelling and on his wedding finger is a thick gold band with a big spherical onyx.

My last one so far today, was the vision (while dreaming this morning) of him and her in bed. Him trying to force himself on her while she's bound to the bed. I realized in this one I am the young woman. My hair is to my shoulders, in my natural ringlets, my hair is strawberry blonde, I have a welted purple bruise on my cheekbone. The room is cheap looking wood from floor, wall, to ceiling. Everything is dusty. There' a cube like wooden vanity next to the bed, with a white lace table runner, teal washing jug and basin, and an old oil lamp burning. I can feel his weight, breath on me, and the roughness of his mustache, and I could smell his sweat. I felt terrified , angry, but most of all disgusted.

I had to get up and get my children to school. I wake up, get out of bed, seemy husband still asleep. Go to walk away from the bed and BAM! I am back in the dusty, wooden room with the man, but this time I'm running while lifting up my dress. I feel dizzy, nauseated, my head is exploding, I lose my footing. I wake up and I am hurtling towards my bedroom door, lose my balance and smack into.

I did wake up. It was not a dream within a dream. Something pulled me back in. All day I have had the name Richard Henry stuck in my head.

A few friends said I had a past life occurrence or I am picking up on a tramatic imprint. What do you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment