Thursday, June 7, 2012

CHUB'S HOUSE OKLAHOMA CITY, OKLAHOMA

Yesterday my husband and I went to his friend's house. We decided to cook out while watching The Okc Thunder play against the San Antonio Spurs during the Western Conference. It is a pretty spacious house that Chub's shares with a roommate. His roommate has a fascination with reptiles. They have a pygmy rattlesnake that his roommate rescued, a horned lizard, and I couldn't see what was in the other terrarium. Chub's hates cats with a passion, and they don't own any type of dog. We were sitting in Chub's bedroom watching the game and eating our grilled meal. I felt like a tingle of energy go through me and looked out into the hall. I was looking head on, when I saw a very thick, black shadow dart from the doorway of the hall from the dining room, and into the bathroom.

I decided to keep what I saw to myself and continue the brodate. On the way home though I asked and confirmed with my husband that they had no pets outside of tanks. He told me that they had no other pets. I told him what I saw and he didn't refute it. He knows by now if I see or hear something. I really saw or heard something even if he doesn't understand it.

No comments:

Post a Comment