Monday, June 11, 2012

ONE OF MANY PARANORMAL OUTREACH ON BLOGTALKRADIO

Since I have been wadding through unknown waters publicly now. I have decided to just fully submerge myself in it. First I joined Society of the Haunted, then I created a youtube channel and a vid, and now.....I have created a radio show. I thought Oscar's interview for the documentary was nerve wracking. I haven't even aired anything yet and my stomach is in knots. I am trying to envision from a handful of cyber ears to thousands.....and there goes another knot forming. What if I say something stupid, you know? UGH! I gain confidence once I am thrown into something. Right now I am being a big ninny. If you want to show me some support, love, and encouragement? Then please tune in sometime....after I figure out a starting topic.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/one-of-many-paranormal-outreach

No comments:

Post a Comment