Tuesday, June 26, 2012

WEIRD SOUNDS AT NIGHT-OKLAHOMA CITY, OKLAHOMA

It was possibly a few days before we went to our investigation in the Commerce-Picher area. My husband and I began hearing these strange noises outside of our home late at night. All I can say is that it does not sound natural or normal. The best way to describe it, is that it sounds like a cross between a woman, cat, and horse screaming at the top of their lungs all at the same time.

The sounds have become more frequent and increase in intensity. Especially after the weekend I spent with Cathy Nance. My husband refuses to believe that it is anything abnormal, that it has to be an animal we just haven't encountered. I have gone through different possibilities and even have looked up animal sounds online. I have lived in the city, and I have lived in the country. I have stayed in the in between parts. I have never heard anything like this EVER. The sound alone makes my skin crawl. I would hate to see the creature that could make such a sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment