Thursday, May 31, 2012

MY CURRENT HOME OKLAHOMA CITY OKLAHOMA

I will not disclose the street or area as in previous posts. For obvious and various reasons. My husband and I are really proud of this house. Because it is the first house that we have ever owned. The first house where our children have a yard to play in, to put a pool in, and have family get togethers. This house means alot to us and we plan on staying for a good while. The house was built in the 1930's and previously belonged to my landlord's deceased mother. Before she passed this was her favorite rental house.

When we first moved in for the first couple of weeks we had no activity. The only thing that was bothersome was the feeling in the girl's bedroom. It felt extremely heavy and oppressive also sort of angry. Almost like a deep, gaping sadness. The feeling only grew stronger at nightfall and through out the night. There were a few pieces of furniture that came with the house that were left by past tenants. A big grey-blue colored four shelved pantry, a giant hexagon shaped wooden table that was in the kitchen, it was later moved into the living room, and eventually put outside for when we cook out. A deep,blue metal shelf in the bathroom, and a grey-blue colored wicker hanging wall shelf in the bathroom. The bottom shelf of the pantry will collapse in on itself if the weight isn't porportioned just right.

So while my husband was at work, I decided to fix the shelf myself. I took the girl's outside with me and decided to look around the shed to find a piece of wood. So I could either just make a new shelf or to use it as a support. I couldn't find anything worth salvaging. I also couldn't go inside the shed due to a ginormous garden spider that made the doorway its home. If my eldest wouldn't have screamed I would have walked into it and went into survival ninja mode. About fifteen minutes after we came in, I was in the kitchen washing dishes, when I began hearing the lid on the washer slamming repeatedly. The bathroom door was shut, so there was no way that it could have been the girls. I opened the door, and the washer machine door was closed. But the washer was vibrating as if the door had just been slammed.

Not too long after that every night for almost a month and a half. At about ten o' clock at night I would hear tappings and bangings on the windows. The back door knob would turn, be knocked on. Same thing with the front door. There were times I thought somebody was trying to break in because I would watch the front door knob violently move like someone was trying to get inside. But nobody was out there. My husband worked the night shift. Who would be that persistent for nearly two months anyways?

But what nearly scared me to death and terrified me. Is after my daughters got their first big girl beds and I was putting them to bed. I finished reading them a bedtime story, and we were singing songs and saying nursery rhymes. We began singing the ABC song when from behind me in front of their bedroom window. I heard what I can only describe as a toneless voice. It had no male or female inflection to it. Sing the other half of the song. The voice also had a mocking lilt to it. I didn't want to scare the girls or acknowledge it. So I decided to sing the song over and see if I could get it to do it again. Sure enough when it got to the middle of the song it did it again. After it was finished my eldest asked me, "Mommy did you hear that? It sang the ABC's." I had them say their prayers and I still decided not to acknowledge it.

Instead I called my mom immediately and asked her what I should do. She told me to go around the house in every room, and pray. To tell it in Jesus' name and with the power of the Holy Spirit that it could not stay. So the next day I went in every room and prayed. Telling it that it could not stay. After that we had not a single bit of activity.

Then after it began getting hot and the lawn needed to be trimmed. We had to be around the shed. After we began going around the shed, is when the activity picked up again. First it was foot steps in the attic, then the washer machine banging again, seeing the shadow of a man, jumping in the attic that is so intense it shakes the walls. My husband tried telling me that it's an animal. Which we do get racoons and the occasional squirrels. But never in my life have I known an animal to make sounds like a human walking, or most definantly, have never heard of an animal maniacally jumping. Unless we have some sort of kangaroo infestation in Oklahoma that I am unaware of.

One night the jumping was so intense. I just couldn't take anymore of it. I was tired of being the only one experiencing it besides my daughter. The only time my husband ever experienced it was when it was like somebody prowling around the house. And that's what he chalked it up to be, was just a prowler. I can't count how many times I called and texted him when that was going on. Before my breaking point. I had been considering what I wanted to do with my life. Then it dawned on me. A straight forward epiphany, "I know quite a bit about the paranormal. I have been dealing with it my whole life. Why not join an investigation team or start my own?" I took a few days to think through it some more.

After thinking about it, I got online, and began doing research on paranormal societies. I grew up knowing about G.H.O.U.L.I. and O.K.P.R.I. , but after second handedly seeing their work. I immediately opted out of those choices. I had remembered hearing about Society of the Haunted. So I looked them up with a few others, and began narrowing them down. Always coming back to Society of the Haunted. Just something about them felt right, I looked up their FaceBook page, and they weren't out bashing other groups. Like so many other investigation teams out causing para drama. They were too busy wrapped up in helping people. Which was a definite bonus.

I put in an application Saturday May 12th, 2012 through their website. Then I received a phone call Monday May 14th, 2012 from Cathy Nance. At first I was nervous because a great majority of the people I have come in contact with in the para community. Are well, pretty much hardbacks. I was really taken aback when we just clicked and began talking. It was so easy just to talk to Cathy, I really don't think we got much of an interview done. The only thing I think we agreed on was to have an investigation conducted later in the week. After explaining to Cathy about all the activity we had been experiencing. She was particulary interested in capturing whatever it was singing the ABC song.

The time leading up to the investigation I was all sorts of excited, giddy, and I wouldn't shut up. I continuously talked my husband and mother-in-law's ears off. Because not only would joining a team personally validate what I have encountered, but also validate the experiences of other people.

Saturday May 19th, 2012 was the day at eight o'clock PM is when the investigation happened. The first person that I met was Mike Ricksecker. In all honesty I thought that he was going to be the staunchly serious and brooding type. But actually he proved me wrong. He was reserved, yet very attentive, and open. I showed him around the property while we waited for the others to arrive. The next person I met was Johnny Longan and his mother Tena. After talking to John I really like him, he's spunky, and ready to have a good time. Tina is such a sweet heart, and is more concerned with others well being than herself. Finally I met Dustin Cupit, he was quiet most of the time up until we started getting a fair amount of activity.

After showing the rest of the team the property and giving them the run down. We decided to start in the girls room around where a majority of the activity occurs. Of course, we each picked a place to sit, and pow wow in the dark. We began asking the basic questions, "What's your name?", "How old are you?", "Do you know you're deceased?", "Can you give us a sign?". We originally broke out the ghost box and something was trying to communicate, but for some reason it couldn't come through. So we decided to do a basic EVP session, during this time John was joking about his weight and was doing the live playback while recording. I don't know if anyone else heard it. But he and I distinctly heard it, a man saying,"Fat ass".

Fifteen minutes or so into the session the room began feeling heavy and had a weight of deep sadness. About this time John began hearing all sorts of things on the recorder. After hitting on some serious topics. With the entities alluding to children being locked in the closet. Mike asked if he could be shown what happened, and he felt somebody touch his arm, and suddenly he felt just overwhelmed with sadness. It upset Mike so much that he had to leave the group and take a break. I began feeling light headed, and my upper body felt tingly with electric pricks.

Then we decided to go out to the shed and see if we couldn't find anything. Also to see if we couldn't stir up some more activity in the house. While we were out there we found old suitcases, broken down furniture, a table with an ICP clown drawn on it, a mildewed Bible, Harlequin romance novels, old television set, carpet, and a Christmas tree. We also found all sorts of paper work from Kansas and Indiana. Drug rehab facilities, alcoholics anonymous, and moneygrams.

We then decided on going into I and my husband's room. This is where we got most of our activity. The EMF detector stayed pretty steady except for the exception of it jumping to three. Which I was holding, while that happened, and that was pretty awesome. We decided to use the K2 as a method for questioning. That to respond "YES" to a question to make the K2 light up. From the answers we received there is a young woman about my age, and two males. One of the males answered a few of my questions, and that was all. The female did most of the talking.

We never really found out her name. Only that she enjoys being here, she likes our family, and wants to continue to be apart of it. This sounds like a nice sentiment and all, but I would much rather her move on. A ghost attachment is a very unhealthy thing. I am also uncomfortable knowing that one of the males plays with my oldest when she stays up at night. I don't approve of that all. As for now I am going to keep an eye on what happens, and there will possibly be a crossing over done in the future.

The day after they left I was getting ready to go to my mom's to pick up the girls. It had been raining on and off that day. So I went into their room to grab their coats. As I entered the room I saw a gray mist in the shape of a woman dash into their closet. I told her that she didn't have to be afraid. Also a candle my husband and I had used that night during the storm was moved from my living room shelf to my dining room table. It wasn't just sat there as if you would walk by and just set it down. It was in the middle of the table and pushed all the way back. As if being put out of reach of the children. Then later on I received an email from Johnny with all of the EVPs he captured. I am extremely proud of the one where the female says his name as clear as a bell, "Johnny." Also the one where you here one of the males say, "dumbshit" and the other male replies with , "fuck yeah." I have been showing them off to anyone who cares to listen.

Nearly a week after they left my husband was at work, all the girls were in bed, and I was on the computer. When I heard a woman about my age talking in our bedroom. I sat at the computer and said, "I can't understand you." The woman replied and something, then my name, and said a few more things. All I could understand was my name. So I replied, "I'm sorry, but I still can't understand you." So she speaks again, this time frustrated, but still the only thing I could understand was my name.

About four days ago I was asleep in bed with my husband. When I woke up at about nearly six AM to someone gently pushing me and before I could fully wake up. I heard a woman say, "Will you ever forgive me?" I don't know what she needed forgiveness for. But I told her that I forgive her.

The latest activity would be today. Whilst typing this blog entry I have been interrupted by walking above me, what sounds like a chair dragging, shuffling, a wooden box being dragged, and knocking. I think they know I am talking about them, and want to be included. Or just to annoy me.

No comments:

Post a Comment