Monday, May 28, 2012

MY MOM'S HOUSE (BANNER) EL RENO OKLAHOMA

We moved there when I was fourteen years old and that is where my mother still lives. The house is built on REALLY OLD farmland. It is actually apart of the Gun Club Housing Edition. I actually liked this house. The only things I didn't like about it was that it was in the middle of nowhere. Also I hate the guest bedroom of that house, it gives off an aweful vibe. My husband and I actually stayed in the guest bedroom after falling on hard times and having to stay with my mom. We stayed with her during the summer of 2011.


The first thing that happened after moving in during our first night in the house. We didn't have electricity because we were waiting for it to be turned on. It was in the middle of the night and my mom came to my room telling me to listen to something. She took me to the backdoor and opened it. From the direction of the sceptic tank we heard a man say "Help me. Help me." It sounded like it was coming from the sceptic tank. We went outside to investigate and the closer we get to the sceptic tank it became quieter until it finally stopped. This went on for about a week after that we didn't hear it anymore. My mom and I talked about how it would be easy to dispose of someone in a sceptic tank. All of the chemicals that you have to put in to keep it clean and the chemicals that bodily waste makes.

For Christmas my stepdad bought me a shower radio/cd player. I kept it in the bathroom and I needed batteries for something. So I took the batteries out and used them. My friend Madison was staying the night and suddenly we heard a stereo blaring in the bathroom. Her and I had been talking about a song. The radio was playing the song and it had no power. Then another time I was in my room thinking about a song and the radio began to play that song.

Another time I was sitting in the living room with my mom. It was raining outside and I began to lax into a meditative state while thinking about water. We started hearing what sounded like water coming from the kitchen. We went and looked and the water was running in the sink.

My closet door would open and shut on its own accord. I would hear things being messed with inside of the closet. Also knocking on my bedroom wall.

One night during the summer I had the window opened and decided to sleep with my head at the feet of the bed. So I could get more of a breeze. When I heard rustling in between my wall and my bed. I woke up to find a man standing in that area. Only he was a solid black shadow outlined in a heavy gray. He was wearing a wide brimmed derby and dipped his head as if acknowledging me. I didn't feel threatened and fell back asleep.

A couple of weeks after seeing the shadow man. I was once again asleep in bed. When I awoke to the feeling of somebody entering the room. I would sleep with my bedroom door shut and all the lights out. My door was still shut and the room was almost pitch black. But I could see something darker than the room come from the hinges of the door. It moved along the walls and you could hear it slithering as it went. It went around the room and then went down the wall onto the floor. When it came back up it got on the bed and went over my legs. It had no temperature that I could discern. But it felt extremely heavy almost like it weighed thirty pounds or so.

1 comment:

  1. so on banner or in banner? i thought our corp was the only gun club out there but we are off forman and theres no house like you describe located on our property its also not intended to be lived at as a housing edition but some people unfortunately do. spirits existing there wouldnt be a shock to me but i have never had an encounter in the 36 years of being a member but my grand father did used to say dracula lived in the dumpster.

    ReplyDelete