Wednesday, May 30, 2012

PORTLAND HOUSE APARTMENTS OKLAHOMA CITY OKLAHOMA

We moved into the apartment in the summer of 2008. After about a week o so of living there. I was sitting at the computer in the living room across from the kitchen. My husband was in the kitchen and was about to make tea and koolaid. He opened the fridge and grabbed one of the pitchers the plastic spouted kind with the handle. And the one behind it flew out and almost hit him in the face. It thudded on the living room not too far from my feet.

After my eldest daughter's first birthday we found out that we were expecting again. During my pregnancy with our second daughter I experienced a moment of paralysis. It was one of the most scariest moments of my life. I had to force myself to roll out of bed to regain feeling and be able to breathe.

Then about a year after living there we began hearing children laughing in our daughters room. When she wasn't there we heard what sounded like a baby giving blood curdling screams. My eldest would even talk to what sounded like a little girl answering her.

My friend died Christmas Eve of 2009. He commited suicide. The day before he died we said some horrible things to each other and even though I have forgiven myself it still hurts. A few months after he died I was walking to the bathroom in the middle of the night. When I heard a guy whisper my name into my ear. It sounded just like him.

Before we moved we found out that we were once again expecting. Our third and final child. Another little girl. A month before we moved their toys would go off. I would turn them off and they would go off and I would look to find them back on again.

No comments:

Post a Comment