Monday, May 21, 2012

RYAN D. BUELL'S SECRET LEAKED

I am not apart of the Paranormal Research Society Bureau, nor do I know any of the members personally. Though I would like to share my rage about who ever put Ryan D. Buell's illness on blast VIA The Examiner. Thankfully the story was taken down. This is completely disgusting, and beyond selfish. Ryan told the members of the bureau PRIVATELY, wishing to publicly announce such a sensitive issue himself.

Either this person did it for a quick buck, or some sort of secret vendetta. Or possibly both. This person HAD to be a part of the bureau because Ryan's private message was quoted verbatim. Which in turn is making other bureau member's question if they can trust one another. I don't blame them in the slightest.

I believe that this was a direct personal attack and the person didn't care about the outcome. Nor the reprecussions. Hopefully they got all they wanted out of it as they watched their bridges burn.

What are your thoughts on this?

2 comments:

  1. Another one of his " Friends from Penn State is blabbing all over Tumblr about confirming with her Professor as to the type of Cancer he is fighting. I have met and spoken with Ryan at length and have a lot of respect for who he is and what he does. I am also a Medical Professional and in no way do I find it acceptable to disclose anothers condition. Even tho i now know what he is up against I will keep it to myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blogger didn't show I had a comment until now. Whether you are a medical professional or not is unacceptable.

      Delete