Saturday, May 5, 2012

AMBASSADOR COURTS APARTMENTS OKLAHOMA CITY OKLAHOMA

Oh wow........this place is one of the places that I had most of my experiences. This should be fun......I don't even know where to start with this one.

Some of the very first things I remember was scratching, footsteps, talking, whispering, laughter, knocking within the walls. Not knocking on or behind the walls, but within. There were blood stains on the kitchen floor, upstairs hallway (it was a townhouse), bathroom, and in my mom's bedroom. In the kitchen there was a metal sheet behind the stove in case there was a fire, it had bullet indentions. The neighborhood wasn't a good neighborhood to begin with. Alot of street and gang violence, drugs, prostitution, and etc. The complex was apart of Section 8 housing. No more than five or six blocks away was the house we lived in on 15th and Byers. I was in fifth grade and attended my old school at Shidler (shy'd-ler) Elementary School.

The first things that happened to me were things in my room being rearranged. I could be home and set something on my dresser to come back a minute later to find it on my shelf. I heard maniacal laughter coming from my closet,also whispering, and talking. Scratching coming from inside my closet. My bedroom and my mom's shared a wall, at night time it would sound like and feel like static electricity emanating from this wall. My mom slept in the living room because her room echoed alot of the traffic outside. It got to the point that I slept in the living room too because of the noises in my room.

My mom became friends with this woman named Gloria who would sell her things. The activity in my room began to increase after my mom bought an old television set from her. The t.v. was put in my room. It was old and square with a wooden frame. You could tell it was something used in a hotel. My mom then bought a bedframe with a matching shelf, and wall shelf from her. I would hear banging coming from the television and weird sounds coming from it. My mom got rid of it and bought me a new t.v.

A couple of months after my mom bought the bedset my mom decided to try and sleep in her room again. My little brother slept in bed with her. At three o'clock in the morning my door opened and my bedroom light turned on, I heard someone say my name, it sounded JUST like my mom, "Destiny wake up. Wake up Destiny." I kept refusing to get up asking for five more minutes. When I felt my blanket being tugged, I kept pulling back. Suddenly it was ripped off of me and thrown across the room. I woke up and no one was there, but my bedroom door was open. I still thought it was my mom, so I started getting ready for school. My mom wakes up and asks what I'm doing and for me to go back to bed. An hour later I wake up to a woman in my dooryway her head was crooked like she was hanging, her feet were off the ground. She was completely white from her appearance to her clothes. She was smiling though.

One night I awoke to the feeling of someone getting in bed with me. My bedcovers getting yanked off continued. I had things being thrown, I had a can of bedhead hair texturizer thrown so hard that it exploded. My cats hated being in that room. I felt like I was constantly being followed in the apartment. I had something try to push me down the stairs and even pull my hair. I had the bathroom lights turned off on me and the light switch was in the off position. I started hearing the sound of marbles on my floor.

One time I was taking a bath and out of the corner of my eyes saw these two demonic looking things on either side of the sink. They were a little taller than me. Their backs were to eachother, but heads were facing me. They were skeletal and bone white. They had horns with a crown of thorns around them. They were also illuminated looking, they had a glow to them. I laid down in the tub acting like I didn't see them. Until they finally went away.

A few days after that I watched a Bible being scooted off my shelf and onto the floor. That was when I decided to do something. I put a bible in my closet, under my bed, and on top of my bed. I turned the t.v. to the Jesus Channel, and my radio to a Christian network. I read Bible passages and prayed after about twenty minutes I heard a groan and my blinds shot up and my window opened. Nothing happened after that until.....

We went to a family reunion in Arkansas. While we were there we went to the cemetery where my grandpa is buried. There was a freshly dug grave in the back, for some reason, I was just pulled to it. I walked around and looked at it. The cemetery is on a mountain top and the ground is already soft. But it had rained and the mud was like super glue. I walked away from the grave and got stuck in the mud. I felt something touch my shoulder and that gave me the energy to break free, and speed walk away. When we came home I felt like something was following me. It didn't feel malevolent like before. It felt curious, but it was still just unnerving. I finally said, "If you leave me alone. Everytime I go to that cemetery I will visit you." Suddenly it just stopped.

No comments:

Post a Comment