Saturday, May 5, 2012

GRANDVILLE APARTMENTS IN BETHANY OKLAHOMA

I forgot how old I was when we lived there or what grade I was in. The only thing that I really remember is my friend Melissa and I were sitting in my closet. We had a flashlight on a small plastic table in there while we talked. We were trying to get away from my little brother. When we heard a cough coming from within the closet, it was neither of us. When we looked up there was an apparition of a woman looking down at us. Of course we freaked out and ran. You could see her down to the beginning of her chest. She was a light smoky grey color, had poofy curly hair pinned back, sharp features, petite looking, and had no eyes. She was on the shelf bent down looking at us her hands on the hanger bar.

Also while living there, I had a dream about my stepdad dying. He is a semi driver. At the time we didn't have a regular vehicle, when he was in town we drove around in his semi. Well on the Fourth of July we bought some firecrackers, roman candles, bottle rockets, etc. We decided to drive out in the middle of nowhere off of a quiet highway. We were out there for about two hours or so. He had parked his semi in front of a ravine that sheered down about 25-30 feet. The back of the semi was facing the ravine. When we went to pull out the sand and gravel on the shoulder of the highway leading to the ravine, was pulling the truck backward. My stepfather had me, my mom, and little brother get out of the truck. We heard his engine screech real loud and then the semi just roll back followed by a bang. The back wheels and part of the trailer hook up were over the ledge. My mom and I finally started screaming at him to get out, but he refused. So far we were the only ones out there, finally a man his wife and teenage son were driving by, and heard our frantic screams to get my stepdad to stop. They drove a Ford F120 pickup and used a chain to try to pull the semi out. For the first thirty minutes or so the truck struggled to pull him out. A couple of times they were almost pulled in with him, but finally they were able to pull him out. I had a dream about the exact same thing that happened to us. Except nobody came to help us, and my stepdad plunged into the ravine.

No comments:

Post a Comment