Thursday, May 31, 2012

SOCIETY OF THE HAUNTED INTERVIEW

Saturday May 26th, 2012 we were suppose to do a residential investigation in Enid. Which would have been my first official pro investigation, but with it being Memorial Day weekend. A majority of the team couldn't make it out. I won't lie I was a little bummed out about it, but Christian Borthick gave me a call. He wanted to do a casual interview with me and another person named Logan. So we decided to go to Starbucks and talk about the society. Talk about what was expected of us, why we want to be investigators, and if we had any questions about them.

Chris is a very relaxed, go with the flow type of guy, but has that no nonsense feel. Which is a very good attitude to have especially in this type of field. I also liked Logan alot, he's very analytical, but can approach a topic, or explain something in a fun way. So far I have enjoyed spending time with everyone I have come into contact with in the society. They make you feel welcome, and comfortable.

It was a pretty cool moment when Chris told Logan and I that we were officially part of the society. Almost like, "Wow I have been handed this responsibility. I have people's (clients) lives in my hands. From this point on everything I do is critical and detrimental in how I affect this world around me." I plan on trying my hardest to help people understand their situation and in turn gain personal knowledge from that.

No comments:

Post a Comment